Welcome to CBs Shipping Services LTD
We are here to offer you the best in Exporting Solutions and We also offer Money transfer: Jamaica National, Western Union and MoneyGram It’s about helping you to make your belongings reach there destination secureley and limit the chances of damage to goods, especially if it as sentimental value.
Finding a reliable and trustworthy company is a priority when you have worked hard to aquire your goods. That is why we aim to fulfil and manage your needs. We are professionals and offer you our expertise for the best way to ship and pack your goods.
CBs SHIPPING SERVICES LTD is a competent professional reliable company we employ qualified professional friendly staff who are always readily available.
We are a top UK shipping company that specialise in shipping from the UK. With professional export packing and vast experience in a whole range of international shipment methods, we are a shipping company you can trust.
• Worldwide import and export
• Door to door delivery
• Door to port delivery
• Full load and consolidation services (FCL/LCL)
• Custom clearance
• Whether you are shipping a vehicle to Europe, the West indies or virtually any other worldwide destination, CBs Shipping Services are here to help with knowledgeable and professional staff that can help walk you through the process of exporting, customs declarations, duties and taxes and a host of information to make your shipping experience as hassle free as possible.
• Ro-Ro Shipping
• Roll-on/roll-off (RORO or ro-ro) ships are vessels designed to carry wheeled cargo such as automobiles, trucks, semi-trailer trucks, trailers or railroad cars that are driven on and off the ship on their own wheels.
This is in contrast to lo-lo (lift on-lift off) vessels which use a crane to load and unload cargo.
• RORO vessels have built-in ramps which allow the cargo to be efficiently "rolled on" and "rolled off" the vessel when in port.
While smaller ferries that operate across rivers and other short distances often have built-in ramps, the term RORO is generally reserved for larger ocean-going vessels.
The ramps and doors may be stern-only, or bow and stern for quick loading
• Vehicles are driven inside the ship and secured onto the vessels car deck. Simple, effective, economical, and fast.